The Port Hope Rotary Club was chartered in 1922 and the members of the day recognised that the downtown and Ganaraska river were going to be an important focal points for generations to come. As a result of this foresight one of the very first club projects was to build the pedestrian bridge across the river south of the library. Over the years this has become a very important link over the river for walkers of all ages and photographed frequently.
Sponsors